Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Not Afraid!!!

"I'm not afraid!!!", goes a joke of Choppy from the PorkChop Duo when he told the joke about what he told a woman after being asked if he will stay long, preceeded by an American and a British. The American said, "I'm afraid not", while the British said, "I'm afraid so." (or otherwise... can't remember it fully.)

And i loved that words. It's not that I admire people mocking the innocence of Filipinos but because that is what all God-believing people should say. "I'm not afraid!!!"

This should do. Read the Bible and you will see. God said, "Do not fear" 365 times. Equal to a normal year.

But how about the leap year? Well, knowing that He told you that all the days of a normal year, what do you think you should do for that "extra" day?

No comments:

Post a Comment